亚洲喷奶水中文字幕电影,日本aⅴ高清一区二区三区,欧美亚洲日本国产,欧美日韩亚洲中文字幕

<legend id="flx4p"><abbr id="flx4p"><thead id="flx4p"></thead></abbr></legend>

<mark id="flx4p"><thead id="flx4p"></thead></mark>

      我要投稿 投訴建議

      請求拜訪同事英語句子

      時間:2021-06-20 17:34:17 職場英語 我要投稿

      請求拜訪同事英語句子

        同事間需要日常來往才能更加增進感情,今天CN人才小編為大家收集整理的是請求拜訪同事的`英語句子,希望大家喜歡,歡迎閱讀參考。

      請求拜訪同事英語句子

        請求拜訪同事英語句子

        1.你這周末有空嗎?Are you free this weekend?

        2.如果我顧便去拜訪幾分鐘,沒問題吧?Would it be a problem if I dropped by for a few minutes?

        3.如果明天我順便拜訪,你介意嗎?Do you mind if I stop by tomorrow?

        4.如果我今天晚上去拜訪你,會不會打擾你?Will I be disturbing you If I visit you tonight?

        5.我只想順便去和你聊聊天。I just want to drop in for a chat.

        6.我這周末去看你,方便嗎?Is it convenient if I visit you this weekend?

        7.我想下星期去拜訪你。I'd like to call on you next week.

        8.我想后天去看你。I want to pay you a visit the day after tomorrow.

        9.我到你那里的時候,想去看看你。I want to pay you a call when I'm in your area.

        10.我在你們那個城市停留期間,想去看望你。During my stay in your city, I want to visit you.

        11.我什么時候過來拜訪合適?When would be a good time for me to come over?

        12.我將在六點鐘到。I'll be there by six.

        13.我可以帶點東西去嗎?Can I bring something?

        14.我可以帶孩子們?nèi)?Can I bring my kids?

        英語口語對話實例

        Asking to Visit a Colleague 請求拜訪同事

        Jack: Hey, Rose. What are you busy with right now?

        杰克:嘿,羅絲。在忙些什么呢?

        Rose: Hi, Jack. I'm working on these documents. The manager wants them in half an hour.

        羅絲:嗨,杰克。我在弄這些文件呢。經(jīng)理半小時后就要用。

        Jack: Well, Rose...

        杰克:嗯,羅絲…

        Rose: Is there something you need?

        羅絲:有什么需要嗎?

        Jack: Are you free this weekend?

        杰克:你這周末有空嗎?

        Rose: Yes, I have nothing to do.

        羅絲:有空啊,我沒什么事要做。

        Jack: Great! Is it convenient if I visit you this weekend?

        杰克:太好了!我這周末去看你,方便嗎?

        Rose: I beg your pardon?

        羅絲:請再說一遍好嗎?

        Jack: I'd like to call on you this weekend. I just want to drop in for a chat.

        杰克:我想這周末去拜訪你。我只是想順便去和你聊聊天。

        Rose: Really? Well, OK. You're welcome!

        羅絲:真的嗎?嗯,好啊。歡迎!

        Jack: Is 5:00 pm Saturday a good time for you?

        杰克:周六下午5點對你來說合適嗎?

        Rose: Hmm, how about 7:00? I can treat you to dinner.

        羅絲:嗯,7點怎么樣?我可以請你吃晚飯。

        Jack: Sure. That would be great. I'II bring the wine.

        杰克:當然可以。那樣就再好不過了。我會帶酒去。

        Rose: OK. Then I'll be expecting you.

        羅絲:好的。那到時候等你來哦。

        Jack: I'll be there on time.

        杰克:我會準時到的。